3/30/2016

Gold Panda - “In My Car” Video



British producer Gold Panda will release his fourth studio album, Good Luck And Do Your Best, later this year. Last month, he shared a video for lead single “Time Eater,” and he’s following that up with another video for new song and second single “In My Car.” It features his grandmother hanging out with the producer in a variety of locales, and was directed by Rob Brandon. Here’s what Panda said about the video in a statement:
I asked Rob to just come and film us (my gran and I) being boring. But now, when I watch it back, it doesn’t seem mundane at all. It seems actually really nice and sweet. I was thinking about all this cool stuff we could do, slow-mo shots, what outfit I could wear, maybe an explosion and who could be in my crew. But real life is exciting enough; you just don’t see it when you’re in it.

0 diners / comensales:

Publicar un comentario