2/07/2012

Madonna – “Give Me All Your Luvin’” (Feat. M.I.A. & Nicki Minaj) Video



Madonna’s forthcoming album, bearing the frankly awesome title MDNA, will feature two collaborations with M.I.A. This forthcoming weekend, Madonna and M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj will perform at the Super Bowl Halftime Show. This morning, we posted up this amazing M.I.A. video for “Bad Girls.”

So if you could add up all those words the sum total would be just about this: Madonna’s own cadre of bad girls, including M.I.A. (and Nicki Minaj), in a football-themed video, on the eve of the Super Bowl. Here it is! “Give Me All Your Luvin’” is the track (“in another place, in another time, you could be my Lucky Star”), Megaforce directs, and Madge has managed to cast two of contemporary pop’s most visionary meme-icons into as her personal cheerleaders (literally). It’s good to be Madonna. “Give Me All Your Luvin’”‘s got Madonna complaining about “every record sound(ing) the same,” M.I.A. flowing slow and saying she doesn’t “give a shit,” and Nicki flowing fast and not really saying shit. Which is to say, this is what they do. Plus football uniforms.

0 diners / comensales:

Publicar un comentario