9/30/2010

Manfred



For more production art:
arjenklaverstijn.com/​2010/​09/​manfred/​

twitter:
twitter.com/​arkl

Manfred is an animated short that I made for my graduation project for my Bachelor of Art & Technology, as part of my 3D computer animation and visual effects studies at the Utrecht school of the Arts. Manfred is the eponymous character in a concept for an animation series of the same name. Each episode features Manfred experiencing an everyday frustration and how he deals with it.

With this film I not only wanted to make a humorous character-based animation but also tried to showcase my knowledge of Maya (modeling, texturing, rigging, lighting, rendering), compositing in nuke, and my ability as a designer to bridge the gap between 2D and 3D animation design. I hope you’ll enjoy the animation.

At the moment I’m available for freelance work and always on the lookout for interesting jobs.

Manfred is selected for the 2010 Children’s film festival ‘Cinekid’ in the category ‘Nederlands kort’, October 20-29.
Credits:

Additional artwork & consulting director: Lois van Baarle - loish.net

Music composition & sound design: Thilo Schaller - myspace.com/​thiloschaller

0 diners / comensales:

Publicar un comentario