2/02/2015

Courtney Barnett - “Pedestrian At Best” (Official Video)



Today, Courtney Barnett announced that the follow-up to her 2013 release The Double EP: A Sea Of Split Peas will be a full-length LP entitled Sometimes I Sit And Think, And Sometimes I Just Sit. The record will be released by Mom + Pop. Barnett also shared the album’s excellent first single, “Pedestrian At Best,” along with an equally impressive video. In “Pedestrian At Best,” we find Barnett exactly where we left her, gleefully spitting mouthfuls of sneering disaffection: “Put me on a pedestal and I’ll only disappoint you/ Tell me I’m exceptional I promise to exploit you/ Give me all your money and I’ll make some origami, honey/ I think you’re a joke but I don’t find you very funny.” It’s fitting that director Charlie Ford put Barnett in a clown suit here. 

0 diners / comensales:

Publicar un comentario