5/20/2013

Y.N.RichKids – “My Bike”



Y.N.RichKids – “My Bike” & The NSJ Crew – “Khaki Pants” (Dir. Ben Hughes)

You can’t ask me to choose between Y.N.RichKids’ video about riding bikes and the Y.N.RichKids side project‘s video about looking cool while wearing your school uniform. You just can’t. It’s impossible. They both win. It’s been almost a year since “Hot Cheetos & Takis,” and it does my heart good to know that these kids are still rapping like unhinged adorable demons and that they’ve apparently become local heroes in their hometown. They’re hanging out with Slug and Brother Ali! They’re doing synchronized bike-dances at the Vikings’ training facility! They’re getting piggyback rides from roller derby girls and baseball mascots! They’re skipping their fancy pants and doing the khaki dance! Pay special attention to Ben 10, the little screaming kid with the dreads and the Angry Birds shirts, because he is the best kid. If I had a record label, I would sign him immediately. I’d sign all of them.

0 diners / comensales:

Publicar un comentario