2/18/2013

CYMBALS - 'The Natural World' (Official Video)



The new single from CYMBALS, featuring dancer/choreographer Jaime Flor.

"I knew Jaime while growing up (he was my parent's lodger in Paris). He was selected by a French dance school to come and train in contemporary dance and has since had a career as a dancer in Paris. I saw him dance a few times back then, and you could tell he had something unique. Much later, I had the crazy idea of having him dance to one of our songs, and I'm a bit overwhelmed that we actually managed to make it all happen, and by the end result. We talked through the lyrics and had long conversations about what they might mean, and Jaime built up the choreography closely inspired by the song. Having left Paris a while ago, it felt like a reconnection with a former part of myself, shouting through the lyrics in French around East London with my old friend." - Jack Cleverly (CYMBALS singer/guitarist)

Credits
Choreography/dancing - Jaime Flor
Director - Miles Langley
Assistant director - Philippa Johnson
Executive producer - Ollie Evans
Original concept - CYMBALS
D.O.P. - Jamie Durand
Stylist - Heather Falconer
2nd camera - Josh Brooks
Colourist - Jack McGinty
Single edit - Chris Bellam

0 diners / comensales:

Publicar un comentario