9/18/2014

Ryan Adams - “My Wrecking Ball” (Official Video)



Ryan Adams’ new self-titled LP is one of the best things he’s ever released, and one of my favorite albums of the year, and even though its singles are really goddamn good, there are at least four songs on this thing that are better still. Hell, two of the three songs off the Jacksonville EP that dropped yesterday might be better than the two singles he’s thus far released from Ryan Adams. Again, not a dig at those singles! When I wrote up the album’s first single, “Gimme Something Good,” I called it “a total knockout”! Today, Adams releases a video for the album’s second single, “My Wrecking Ball,” which, I mean, is an incredibly beautiful, powerful piece of music. It brings me to the verge of tears almost every time. If this were the best song on Ryan Adams, the album would still probably be amazing and essential. But it’s so much better than that. 

0 diners / comensales:

Publicar un comentario