5/02/2012

The Dark Knight Rises – New Trailer

The Dark Knight Rises has a new trailer out. It’s kind of a big deal. This time we see a lot more Catwoman and John Blake (Gordon Joseph-Levitt). While it’s fantastic that there’s another Christopher Nolan Batman and I have no doubt it’ll be a great movie, I gotta be honest I was much more excited at this stage of The Dark Knight‘s promotional campaign. There I couldn’t wait to see how they were going to realise Two-Face, and how the Joker was going to be portrayed. Here Catwoman and Bane don’t have that mystery about them, and are much less exciting by comparison. Also there’s really no imagery here that we didn’t see in the previous film, I think the cinematography in The Dark Knight trailer was more exciting. The Bat-plane seems too silly to me. And the longer Christian Bale’s career goes on, the less exciting he is as an actor. Just saying. Now tell me I’m wrong in the comments.

0 diners / comensales:

Publicar un comentario