11/24/2014

T.I. - “We Want War” (Feat. Young Thug) Video



This year, the established Atlanta rap star T.I. and the young insurgent Young Thug have already teamed up on T.I.’s rap-radio hit “About The Money” and Young Thug’s hyperactive “Eww Eww Eww” remix. They also got together for “We Want War,” a track from T.I.’s Hustle Gang mixtape G.D.O.D. 2. In its new video, from director PhillyFlyBoy, the two, along with a crew of friends, play paintball, which is a pretty fun way to play on T.I.’s whole “guy who buys way too many guns and goes to prison for it” rep. The best thing about the video is that Tip and Thug sure seem to enjoy rapping next to each other a whole lot, and the second-best thing is that paintball masks look really cool. The worst thing is that all the cusses in the song have been blurred out, a sure sign that MTV needs to stop premiering rap videos online.

0 diners / comensales:

Publicar un comentario