2/07/2012

Drake – “Practice” (NSFW)


A while back, when we asked Drake about how his personal life had changed since Thank Me Later came out, and he said:

It’s crazy man. Here’s the thing: I haven’t been able to write any love songs because I haven’t been in a relationship in like three years. When I hear, even going back to [Frank] Ocean, like girls are so endearing and charming … I’m like, damn I can’t write like that right now! My songs are like, I’m the man, bitch, I made it. I made you who you are now take a shot for me! That’s a song on my album. I can tell you were practicing, that all those other men were practice for me. Those are the types of songs I’m making. This music with sex-driven chauvinistic undertone to it.

And, none of the videos so far back up that chauvinistic spirit quite like the video for “Practice.”

0 diners / comensales:

Publicar un comentario